Get Fit San Diego is excited to be the Official Media Partner for the Port of San Diego Big Bay Boot Camp Event taking place on Sunday May 20, 2012. Work out on the Waterfront with fun, FREE fitness events taking place all along San Diego Bay. It’s the first annual Big Bay Boot Camp with Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, Boxing, and more. Activities are open to all ages and fitness levels. Classes will be ongoing starting at 7 a.m. until noon at the following Parks along the San Diego Bay:
- Embarcadero Marina Park North (San Diego)
- Pepper Park (National City)
- Bayside Park (Chula Vista)
- Pier Plaza (Imperial Beach)
- Bring your own water and snacks
- Wear appropriate workout clothes and shoes
- Bring your own workout towel and/or beach towel
- If you have a mat - bring a mat!
- Classes filled on a first come, first serve basis
- All participants must sign a release waiver to receive a wristband and take any class
- Participants under the age of 18 must have guardian signed waiver to participate
Below is a Flyer with the Activities List, Class Schedule and Location
*NOTE - Class types and times subject to change.